Access to benefits just got easier for employees on the go
Posted Date: December 12, 2016
We are pleased to announce a plan member mobile solution where access to benefits just got easier for employees on the go. That’s because they can manage their benefit plan from any mobile device. And, because they are directly connected to our plan member website, they are working with the most current information and functionality every time.
Gives employees direct access so they can:
- Submit eClaims—Drug, Paramedical, Vision, Dental, Healthcare Spending Account, and Incidental Health Expense*
- Enter a new provider*
- Submit eClaim receipts on their mobile device by using the camera function or uploading a photo from their device's photo library*
- View and update their banking information*
- Access a mobile version of their benefit card and save as an image to their device's photo library
- Save their benefit card to a digital wallet (like Apple Wallet)
Connect 24/7—two easy options
- Employees can go to benefitsmobile.empire.ca and enter their plan member website username and password, or
- Go to the Empire Life home page (www.empire.ca), and choose “Group Plan Members” from the Sign In list at the bottom right corner.
*For easy access, employees can add the Empire Life icon to their mobile home screen
*Only available to customers with eClaims