Dental BenefitsRead More Close
Recent research shows that there is a direct link between good oral health and our overall health. By covering the cost of preventative and restorative dentistry, Dental Benefits encourage employees to take good care of their teeth. Our affordable range of coverage options makes it easier to make the important financial decision to provide employees with Dental Benefits.
Are Dental Benefits for you?
Dental Benefits may be the best solution for you if:
- You are a small to medium-sized business looking for innovation in plan features and options that fit your budget
- You want assurance that your employees will be well taken care of and supported
- Your business is on the move and you need a competitive benefits package to attract and retain talented employees
How Dental Benefits work
As a key component to any benefits package, our Dental Benefits let you design a plan that reflects your benefits philosophy and budget. You decide how much to invest in each type of benefit (e.g. basic dental care, periodontic/endodontic, major restorative and orthodontic services) by choosing the level of coinsurance, maximums, and combination of eligible services.
Key features and benefits
- Flexible coverage options, including a wide range of maximums and covered services, let you design a plan that's right for your business
- Full range of coverage available from basic dental care, periodontic/endodontic, major restorative, and orthodontic services
- Competitive coverage levels ensure employees' key needs are met
- Automated fraud checks and annual audits
- Electronic claim capability
Dental Flex option, which gives employees the freedom to choose how they spend their dental benefit. Dental Flex sets an overall maximum, but lets employees choose the types of services they need within the maximum.
Get Empire Life Dental Benefits working for you
To learn more about how Dental Benefits can help you provide a valuable benefit to your employees, please contact your group benefits advisor.