Life/AD&DRead More Close
Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance provide a solid foundation to your employee benefits plan. They offer essential protection when the unexpected happens—providing a financial safety net to employees and their loved ones.
Is Group Life and AD&D for you?
Group Life and AD&D may be the best solution for you if:
- You want your employees and their dependants to be well taken care of in the event of premature death or a tragic accident
How Group Life and AD&D works
- Group Life and AD&D are core benefits within BeneFit, BeneFitPlus, 20Plus
- You choose whether to provide a flat dollar amount of coverage or a multiple of employees' salary
- Employees decide whether to buy Optional Life and Optional AD&D. This is available in units of $25,000
Key features and benefits
- Well thought through coverage options allow you to design a cost-effective plan
- Competitive coverage levels ensure employees' protection needs are met
- For groups with 4 or more, coverage is guaranteed up to predetermined limits with no medical evidence required. This means every eligible employee has some protection
- Various amounts of dependent life coverage can be added with no medical evidence
- Our expert service team is fully equipped to handle claims and administration –freeing business leaders to focus on the business
Get Empire Life Group Life and AD&D working for you
To learn more about how Group Life and AD&D can help you offer financial protection for your employees, please contact your group benefits advisor.