Vital Assist Health BenefitRead More Close
Vital Assist is a simple and affordable health benefit that can help employees meet a portion of their family's financial and medical needs in the event of a critical illness. With simplified eligibility criteria and coverage of 80% of conditions most often claimed for under traditional critical illness insurance*, Vital Assist provides reliable support without breaking the budget.
Is Vital Assist for you?
Vital Assist may be the best solution for you if:
- You are looking for a critical illness type of benefit at a more affordable price
- You are a small to medium sized business looking for innovation in plan features and options that fit your budget
- You want assurance that your employees will be well taken care of and supported
How Vital Assist works
Vital Assist is an optional benefit within BeneFit, BeneFitPlus, and 20Plus. It covers all employees at one low price.
Key features and benefits
- No medical information is needed in order to qualify and all employees are covered, even if they have a prior medical condition
- Choice in total benefit amount: $10,000, $20,000, or $30,000 (comprised of a lump sum and up to $5,000 for medical expenses incurred within 12 months of an approved claim, including dependents' medical expenses even if the expenses are not related to the claimant's illness).
- Covers the top 4 critical conditions, which account for 80% of conditions claimed under traditional critical illness insurance* - cancer, heart attack, stroke and coronary artery bypass surgery
Get Empire Life Vital Assist working for you
To learn more about the benefits of Vital Assist, contact your group benefits advisor.
*Empire Life Claims (2008) and Munich Reinsurance Claims (2008)