The NEW eVision Insurance Illustrator™ offers new features and provides an improved modern design that makes submitting illustrations simple, fast and easy
eVision builds off the success of our desktop Envision illustrator with added new features based on advisor feedback. Not only will you have access to all the same familiar capabilities that you’ve come to expect from Envision, but now we’ve made it easier to launch new products and introduce new capabilities.
Additional enhancements include:
- automatically launching two input screens for joint or multi-life policies on the same tab and identifying corporate owner earlier in the illustration process
- new detailed life insurance taxation summary added to our Solution Series term life insurance portfolio
- new modern design that delivers a simple, fast and easy user experience with access to easy-to-read client reports and real time summary calculation refreshes with changes to illustration inputs
- auto population of the provincial (marginal /corporate) tax rates
- providing solve calculations for coverage amount or premium
- automatic rate updates and no downloads required (cloud web-based software)
Click here to access our NEW eVision Insurance Illustrator (web) or click here to learn more
An antivirus software called Kaspersky Security falsely thinks some of our Envision Illustrator Software files are malicious or infected, which can cause problems when installing and running Envision. If you use Kaspersky antivirus and are having these issues, we suggest you add it to the program’s whitelist/exclusions list, or check out their support section for help. If you contact them, mention this: “I use Envision Illustration software from Empire Life, and Kaspersky is falsely marking it as a virus. Please help me whitelist it."
Our Digital Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 866 894-6182) is available to help, but please be advised it can take up to an hour to walk you through the steps.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all software downloads are self-extracting!
To download, double-click on the text below the icon and choose "Save this program to disk". Note the computer directory that you will be saving the file to. On completion of the download, double click on the saved file to start the installation.
Envision 13.2 Release Notes
Click here to view the PDF Release Notes for Envision 13.2 - Life and Critical Illness Illustrator (10/2023).
Envision 13.2 Full Install
Don't have Envision 13.0 - Life and Critical Illness Illustrator installed?
The Full Install is designed for new brokers OR if the version of Life and Critical Illness Illustrator is already installed.
Envision 13.2 Full Install (210 MB)
This download package is designed for users with high-speed internet connections.
[Posted October 26, 2023]