The NEW eVision Insurance Illustrator offers new features and provides an improved modern design that makes submitting illustrations simple, fast and easy
Additional enhancements include:
eVision builds off the success of our desktop Envision illustrator with added new features based on advisor feedback. Not only will you have access to all the same familiar capabilities that you’ve come to expect from Envision, but now we’ve made it easier to launch new products and introduce new capabilities.
- Automatically launching two input screens for joint or multi-life policies on the same tab
Term life taxation summary
- New detailed life insurance taxation summary added to our Solution Series term life insurance portfolio
Real time summary
- Real time summary calculation refreshes with changes to illustration inputs (mobile-optimized)
Other enhancements include:
- Corporate owner is identified earlier in the illustration process
- Access to easy-to-read client reports
- Auto population of the provincial (marginal /corporate) tax rates
- Providing solve calculations for coverage amount or premium
- Automatic rate updates and no downloads required (cloud web-based software)
New Save & Share
- You can now share illustrations with another eVision authenticated user on your team in a safe and secure manner
- Access to the illustration can be easily revoked at any time
- Team members will receive a duplicate copy of the illustration and can modify it to suit their needs
- Shared illustrations and expiry dates can be quickly tracked from the My Cases dashboard
How does it work? Only two simple steps:
To share an illustration, simply select the “save” feature and then select “share” from the pop-up box. You’ll be asked for the recipient’s email address.
eVision will open a pre-populated email within your default email application with the URL included. You can customize the email to your preference and then simply hit “send”.