Is a RRIF right for your clients?
If your clients want to maintain control over their investments, then converting their Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) to a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) may be the best solution for them. With a RRIF, their money continues to grow tax and they will receive regular retirement income.
We have the investment solutions to meet your clients’ needs
- Class Plus 3.0, our Guaranteed Withdrawal Benefit, offers guaranteed retirement income for life.1 Your clients will know exactly how much income they will receive, every year for life, no matter how long they live, regardless of markets.
- Empire Life Guaranteed Investment Funds offer clients choice and flexibility in maturity and death benefit guarantees and fund options to meet their needs. Automatic death benefit guarantee resets are available on all guarantee levels and two maturity benefit guarantee resets per year are available on 100/100 series.
- Empire Life Mutual Funds** are easy to understand. The mutual fund line-up includes Emblem Portfolios, a managed program, which provides investment diversification and tactical asset management.
- We also offer a full range of income solutions:
Access information on Empire Life Investments mutual fund lineup at: www.empirelifeinvestments.ca
* Making an excess withdrawal may decrease the guaranteed retirement income for life amount
**Mutual funds are offered and managed by Empire Life Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Empire Life Insurance Company. The units of the Funds are available only in those jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale and therein only by persons permitted to sell such units. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
1 Making an Excess Withdrawal may decrease the guaranteed retirement income for life amount.