Is a RRSP right for your clients?
A Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) lets your clients build tax-deferred retirement savings. They can deduct their RRSP contributions1 from their taxable income, and their investments grow sheltered from tax until they make a withdrawal.
We have the investment solutions to meet your clients’ needs
- Class Plus 3.0, our Guaranteed Withdrawal Benefit, offers guaranteed retirement income for life.2 Your clients will know exactly how much income they will receive, every year for life, no matter how long they live, regardless of markets.
- With Empire Life Guaranteed Investment Funds, clients have the choice of a 75% or 100% death and maturity benefit guarantees and 20 funds, including Emblem GIF Portfolios.
- Complement our guaranteed investment funds with a Guaranteed Interest Contract. It provides the security of principal guarantees with competitive interest rates on investment terms ranging from 30, 90 and 190 days to 1 - 10 years.
- Empire Life Mutual Funds* are easy to understand. The fund line-up includes Emblem Portfolios, a managed program providing investment diversification and tactical asset management.
- Unique programs such as the Annuity Settlement Option and
the Empire for Life® Loyalty Program
Access information on Empire Life Investments mutual fund lineup at: www.empirelifeinvestments.ca
*Mutual funds are offered and managed by Empire Life Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Empire Life Insurance Company. The units of the Funds are available only in those jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale and therein only by persons permitted to sell such units.
Empire Life Emblem Guaranteed Portfolios currently invest primarily in units of Empire Life Mutual Funds.
The Simplified Prospectus and other information about each of the underlying mutual funds are available on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com or at http://www.empirelifeinvestments.ca/
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
1. Clients should verify their contribution limit on their Notice of Assessment, or call the CRA TIPS Hotline at 1 800 267-6999.\
2 Making an Excess Withdrawal may decrease the guaranteed retirement income for life amount.