Our goal is to make it easy for you to make good use of your group benefits. Registering for online access to your plan member account is simple. It will give you fast access to valuable information, and it speeds up your claim payments.
Here's what you can do on the plan member website:
- Submit your claims online
- Download your benefit card and save it to your mobile device
- Review your claim activity and balances
- View your benefit booklet online
- Get a copy of your personalized benefit summary
Interested? Have your benefit card or your personalized benefit summary handy to complete your registration. If you don’t have this information, please call customer service at 1 800 267-0215 to complete the registration process.
How to register?
Follow the step-by-step registration process:
- Go to pmw.empire.ca
- Click "register now"
- Review and accept the waiver of liability
- Enter the required registration information. You will need your unique identification numbers from your benefit card or your personalized benefit summary:
- Your policy number, division, and certificate number
- Your drug certificate number. If you do not have a benefit card or you do not have drug coverage, please call customer service (1 800 267-0215) to request a unique PIN to complete the registration process.
- Make sure the entered information exactly matches the information on your benefit card or summary.
- Choose a user ID and password
- Select a security question and enter a security answer that you will remember later on.
- Add your banking information to set-up direct deposit
- Review and verify the information you have entered
Once you have completed the above steps, you will receive a confirmation screen from which you can enter the plan member website.