No two employees are exactly the same. And, with four generations in today's workforce, employees' benefit needs have probably never been as diverse as they are today. The Incidental Health Expense lets you provide employees with a simplified spending account that gives them the flexibility to cover health and dental expenses not covered in their core plan.
Is Incidental Health Expense for you?
Incidental Health Expense may be the best solution for you if:
- You are a small to medium-sized business looking for innovation in plan features and options that fit your budget
- You want to provide employees with choices in how they manage their health and wellbeing
- You want to manage costs by defining how much you will invest in a spending account
- You want assurance that your employees will be well taken care of and supported
- Your business is on the move and you need a competitive benefits package to attract and retain talented employees
How Incidental Health Expense works
To experience the convenience and flexibility this benefit delivers, add Incidental Health Expense to your Extended Health Benefit. Employees can then use the benefit to pay for medical expenses that are eligible under the Income Tax Act (Canada)
Key features and benefits
- You can have employees cost-share this benefit with you
- Gives employees flexibility and the freedom to choose the services they value most
- Helps you manage your overall healthcare costs
- You can choose to insure this benefit
- Premiums are tax deductible as a business expense
Get Empire Life Incidental Health Expense working for you
To learn more about how Incidental Health Expense can help you create a benefit package that is valued by your employees and helps you manage your costs, please contact your group benefits advisor.