Substantial majority of plan administrators actively using new portal
Earlier this year and throughout 2021 the Group Digital Team added a number of features to the portal to make administering group benefits simple, fast and easy. A substantial majority of plan administrators are actively using the new portal and appreciate how easy it is. They especially appreciate the Excel billing feature and the ability to generate digital benefit cards—two features added in March this year.
The following key features are now available on the group administrator portal:
- View billing statements in PDF and Excel
- Generate a digital benefit card for active/covered employees
- Add new employee(s)
- Change employment status in the event of a:
- leave (maternity/paternity etc.)
- Update coverage, salaries, dependant information, etc.
Empire Life no longer updating legacy site
Empire Life is no longer updating the legacy plan administrator site now that all key features—and more—are on the new portal.
Resources for plan administrators on the new portal:
- Overview training video of the new portal
- Empire Life Youtube playlist here for short instructional videos for specific transactions
- Administration guide
Plan administrators can reach out to the Empire Life Group Customer Service team for further assistance, at 1-877-548-1881 or firstname.lastname@example.org