We are proud of our commitment to making a difference in the communities where our employees, customers and distribution partners live and work.
Each year, we support these communities through charitable donations, employee volunteer hours, in-kind contributions and community sponsorships.
We focus our community investment in these four key areas: health and medical research, education, community well-being and the arts.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A thank you to our employees during National Volunteer Week 2017:
Our funds are fully committed for 2018. We will accept requests for 2019 funding between November 1 and November 30, 2018. Please email full details to email@example.com or by mail to:
259 King Street East
Kingston, ON K7L 3A8
Attention: Community Investment
Please include the following information with your request:
- Organization name and charitable registration number (if applicable)
- Summary of organization purpose
- Address and contact information
- Scope: local (which city), provincial or national
- Sector: Health & Medical Research, Education, Community Well-Being, Arts & Culture
- Latest financial statements, if applicable
- Type: Charitable donation, community sponsorship, other
- Name of initiative or program
- Who, and how many, will benefit from this initiative or program
- Objectives and expected results, plus past results, if applicable
- Amount of request
- Budget (how the money will be used)
- Connection to, or past involvement with, Empire Life
- Other sponsors or key supporters
Please note that we do not provide financial support to religious or political organizations, service clubs,
lobbying groups, private foundations and schools, or special interest groups.