If you need a diversified investment solution that matches your investment goals and risk tolerance, our Emblem GIF Portfolios may be suitable for you – all in a single decision.
Based on your investment goals and risk tolerance, you can choose the Emblem GIF Portfolio that symbolizes you. Fill out our questionnaire and talk to your advisor to find out what type of investor you are.
Are Empire Life Emblem GIF Portfolios right for you?
An Empire Life Emblem GIF Portfolio may be a good fit for you if:
- You want to make one decision that will diversify your investments across a range of asset classes.
- You’re looking for an investment that’s simple to buy and easy to contribute to over time.
- You want an investment that is professionally managed to your target asset mix.
How do they work?
Each Empire Life Emblem GIF Portfolio invests primarily in a strategic mix of equity and fixed income securities. Each portfolio's asset mix aims to provide maximum return for a specific level of risk.
Why should I invest in an Empire Life Emblem GIF Portfolio?
- Instant Diversification. In one decision, diversify your investment across a range of asset classes by using a simple and easy to understand investor profile questionnaire to determine which Emblem GIF Portfolio may be suitable for you.
- Investment Approach. Portfolios are managed using a conservative, value-oriented and disciplined investment approach.
- Tactical Asset Management. Asset mix is monitored and adjusted in response to evolving market conditions.
- Transparency. The underlying fund invests directly in securities so you can always see what you’re invested in.
- Valuable Benefit Guarantees. As segregated funds, Emblem GIF Portfolios provide valuable maturity and death benefit guarantees to help protect your investment.
Talk to your advisor about what kind of investor you are and the Empire Life Emblem GIF Portfolio that symbolizes you.
A description of the key features of the individual variable insurance contract is contained in the Information Folder for the product being considered. Any amount that is allocated to a Segregated Fund is invested at the risk of the contract owner and may increase or decrease in value.