When an employee is unable to work due to illness or injury, paying the bills and putting food on the table can present them with a challenge. Not everyone has enough savings. Not everyone has family who can help cover the necessities.
At the same time, in the world of small business, every employee makes a big impact. When just one person is unable to work, the consequences can be real and immediate: disruption, lost business opportunities, high replacement costs, reduced productivity, and lower team morale.
Our short and long term disability benefit plans provide employees with financial protection while they are off work, and help them return to work quickly and safely.
Are Disability Benefits for you?
Disability benefit plans may be the best solution for you if:
- You want assurance that your employees and their dependants will be financially protected in the event of illness or injury
- You want to make sure employees are well supported in their return to health and work
How Disability Benefits work
- We see the big picture, making sure we understand your business and the employee's work/life situation. That way, we can help resolve any non-medical factors influencing return to work while we also address the medical factors
- We focus on ability not disability. This helps us help employees return to work as soon as their functional abilities match their job requirements
- We deploy the right resources at the right time, applying in-house experts and external service partners where needed, to create healthy outcomes for you and your employees
Key features and benefits
- Intelligent coverage options allow you to design the right plan
- Competitive coverage levels ensure that employees' financial needs are met
- Our expert team, equipped with forward-thinking tools and techniques, focuses on healthy outcomes and provides positive, personal support. This frees business leaders to focus on the health of their business
Get Empire Life Disability Benefits working for you
To learn more about how Disability Benefits can help you build a healthier business, please contact your group benefits advisor.