Your life just got a little bit easier with 24/7 online access to your investment contract information.
What information do I have access to?
- A summary of your investment contracts
- Personal contact information
- Contract-specific information:
- Daily investment contract values
- Segregated fund options - fund choices, units held, total fund values
- Automatic deposit and withdrawal details - amount, frequency, next deposit date
- Contract guarantees - death benefit, maturity guarantee
- We will continue to enhance Investor Access with more functions and will keep you advised.
How do I register?
Registration is quick and easy – click here to start right away. Don’t forget to bookmark your new login page.
Which of my investment contracts are available on Investor Access?
- Individually-owned investment contracts including Class, Class Plus, Class Plus 2. We are making Elite,
and Elite XL Investment Program contracts available in stages.
- Nominee, joint and corporately owned contracts will not be available online
- If you have more than one individually-owned contract but cannot see them all, please call Customer
Service at 1 800 561-1268. They will merge your online accounts into one simple login for all your contracts
on Investor Access.
How often is this information updated?
Your information is updated every business day, and is based on the most current unit values and balances available.
Who has access to my Investor Access account?
Your information is private and secure. Only you, the registered account holder, will be able to see your information.
Have questions or need help registering? Please call our customer service representatives at 1-800-561-1268.