Empire Life - Mental Health Navigator
Feel like yourself again
Help navigating the complex mental health care system
Mental Health Navigator is a confidential, compassionate resource to guide plan members to appropriate care—whether they’re experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, or another mental health issue.
A psychologist and/or psychiatrist reviews the member’s situation and speaks with them via a video call. It’s all about establishing the right diagnosis, treatment plan, and medication (if needed). Findings and recommendations are captured in a clinical report and action plan.
An actionable plan, caring support
The Navigator (a registered nurse or social worker) reviews the action plan with the member, connects them with the right resources, and provides support throughout their journey.
Reduction in severity of symptoms
Source: 2019 Canadian data from Teladoc Health Inc.
Reasons to use Mental Health Navigator:
- Plan members are struggling with not feeling themselves but haven’t received a diagnosis and need support
- They have a diagnosis but need help understanding their mental health condition, or have questions
- They would like an expert second opinion of their current diagnosis and treatment plan
Getting started is easy
- Visit teladoc.ca or call toll free: (877) 419-2378
- A Navigator (registered nurse or social worker) will support plan members through their journey, right from the first conversation
1 Mental Health Navigator is available to plan members and their dependants who have extended health beneﬁts with Empire Life. You must be 18 years of age to use this service. Representations about Teladoc are those of Teladoc Health Inc., and not Empire Life.
©2021 Teladoc Health, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are trademarks of Teladoc Health, Inc., and may not be used without written permission.