Guaranteed Retirement Income for Life
6 in 10 pre-retirees want guaranteed income for life – it’s the number one feature they want in a financial product.1
Class Plus 3.0 is a Guaranteed Withdrawal Benefit product. When your clients invest in Class Plus 3.0, they are guaranteed to receive a predictable monthly income that is guaranteed for as long as they live.2 It is always protected from market downturns and it will continue even if the value of their investment goes to zero.
Class Plus 3.0 is suitable for pre-retirees as well as retirees
Whether your clients are already retired or saving for retirement, Class Plus 3.0 offers a guaranteed retirement income solution:
Marketing Materials for Advisors
- Empire Life Class Plus 3.0 Product Summary (INP-0149)
- Investment Product Overview (INP-0295)
- Class Plus 3.0 Taxation of Withdrawals (INP-0090)
- Introducing No Load Purchase Option (INV-2250)
- Class Plus 3.0 Goes Global (INV-2267)
- Class Plus 3.0 LWA and Life Income Funds (INV-771)
- Class Plus 3.0 Top 5 Things You Need To Know (INV-1965)
- Why Choose Empire Life (INP-0084)
- Annuity Settlement Option Advisor Guide (INV-903)
- Income Solutions (INV-1123)
Marketing Materials for Clients
- Class Plus 3.0 Client Guide (INP-0277)
- Class Plus 3.0 Client Mailer (INP-0275)
- Class Plus 3.0 Client Mailer - Simplified Chinese (INP-0275-SCH)
- Class Plus 3.0 Client Mailer - Traditional Chinese (INP-0275-TCH)
- Class Plus 3.0 RRSP Case Study (INV-2275)
- Class Plus 3.0 RRIF Case Study (INV-2290)
- Class Plus 3.0 and TFSA (INP-0056)
- Planning for Retirement (INV-996)
- Segregated Fund Income Mandates (INV-1156)
- Annuity Settlement Option Clients Flyer (INV-SF-820)
Point of Sale Materials
- Our new Class Plus 3.0 Illustrator is now online
- You can find the applications on our Printable Applications page.
- Class Plus 3.0 Application (INV-917)
- Class Plus 3.0 Application for a Nominee/Intermediary Account (INV-918)
- Class Plus 3.0 Application for a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) (INV-919)
- Class Plus 3.0 Information Folder and Contract Provisions (INV-1755)
- Information Folder Addendum and Contract Provisions Endorsement (INV-1755A) for any Class Plus 3.0 contract issued on or after November 12, 2018. Print and insert into existing stock of the October 2017 version of the Class Plus 3.0 Information Folder and Contract Provisions (INV-1755).
- Fund Facts (INV-1754)
- Annuity Settlement Option form (INV-768)
1LIMRA Secure Retirement Institute Ready, Set, Retire? Not So Fast! … Revisited 2014. 2Making an Excess Withdrawal may decrease the guaranteed retirement income for life amount. 3 Income Base Bonus is a notional amount added to the Income Base at the end of each calendar year, for the first 20 years of the contract, if no withdrawals are made for that year. 4 Available from ages 55 to 80. 5 Compared to Empire Life Class Plus 2.1 6 Retirement Income Privileges not available in RRIF or LIF plans where you must take at least the minimum amount as prescribed by the Income Tax Act. 7 Adjusted proportionally for withdrawals. 8 Up to and including Annuitant’s 80th birthday.
A description of the key features of the individual variable insurance contract is contained in the Information Folder for the product being considered. Any amount that is allocated to a Segregated Fund is invested at the risk of the contract owner and may increase or decrease in value.