Our term products are competitively priced and can provide lifetime coverage, allowing clients to keep their term life insurance as long as they need it.
Our term life insurance products are designed for clients who want both affordability and the safety of guaranteed coverage, and appreciate the flexibility of a term plan that can last for life.
- Affordable cost, premium rates that are guaranteed for each renewal term, and lifetime coverage
- For Solution ART, premiums are guaranteed level for the first 3 years, and then increase yearly from years 4 to age 85 at which time premiums remain the same to age 100.
- For Solution 10, premium increases every 10 years until the coverage anniversary following the 75th birthday and remains the same to age 100
- For Solution 20, premium increases every 20 years until the coverage anniversary following the 65th birthday and remains the same to age 100
- For Solution 25, premiums are guaranteed level for the first 25 years, and then increase yearly from year 26 to age 85 at which time premiums remains the same to age 100
- For Solution 30, premiums are guaranteed level for the first 30 years, and then increase yearly from year 31 to age 85 at which time premiums remains the same to age 100
- All plans convertible up to age 75 to other eligible products
- All plans paid-up coverage on the anniversary closest to age 100
- Clients can add critical illness plans or other Solution plans as a rider and save fees
Solution Series sales aids (Check out our Term Rates)
- Cover the Gap
- Flexible Insurance Protection (INS-1945)
- Show Mortgage Prospects the "Right" Solution (INS-2789)
- Do You Have Enough Life Insurance - Male (INS-1093)
- Do You Have Enough Life Insurance - Female (INS-1107)
- Mortgage - There is No Place like Home (Stand Alone) (INS-SF-703)
- New Solution 20 Pricing (INS-1811)
- NEW Solution 25 (INS-2787)
- New Solution 30 Pricing (INS-1810)
- Save up to 38% on Premium Rates (INS-1109)
- Why pay more (male) (INS-SF-695)
- Why pay more (female) (INS-SF-693)
- Sample Contract - Solution 10 Joint First To Die
- Sample Contract - Solution ART
- Sample Contract – Solution 10
- Sample Contract – Solution 20
- Sample Contract – Solution 25
- Sample Contract – Solution 30
- Sample Contact - Solution 100
- Sample Contract - Solution 100 Joint First To Die
- Solution 100 with Values - Joint Second Death Sample Contract
Preferred underwriting is available for Solution 10, 20, 25, and 30 coverages of $1,000,001 and up. Healthier individuals who meet our underwriting criteria for Elite or Preferred risk classes can save up to 38%1 on premium rates. Refer to Preferred Underwriting Criteria guide for details.
1 Preferred and Elite initial premium rates for eligible Solution 10, 20, 25, & 30 coverages are lower than our Standard initial premium rates by a range of 3% to 38% as of June 29, 2020, and the life insured must meet underwriting criteria set by Empire Life.